Friday, July 7, 2017

Neat & Tangled July Release!



Hi there! Welcome to the final day of the May Neat & Tangled release countdown! All of the new products are available in the Neat & Tangled Store NOW!


For my final card for the release countdown I used the new Triangle Coverplate Die along with the Together stamp set, coordinating die and some petals from Flower Medallion Builder. I cut the Triangle Coverplate die out of white card stock and layered that over some light green card stock.



 I cut the Together die out of light aqua card stock and layered that onto the white. I adhered this with foam tape and tucked the cut out flower petals underneath.


I stamped the rest of the sentiment onto white card stock with some light aqua ink and adhered that below the Together die with foam tape.

Be sure to stop by the Neat and Tangled Blog to see all of the design team inspiration! 

All of the new products that we have been showcasing this week are now available in the Neat & Tangled Store!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)


9 comments:

  1. Love this cover plate and your wonderful color choices. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Kay. I bought this cover plate and the stamp set and can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty word die! This is a lovely card Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, Kay! I love this cover plate and how perfectly it works with the sentiment! Beautiful color palette, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Kay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this card....beautiful. Jan D., FL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)